West Ham United are set to recall Winston Reid to the heart of their defence for the crucial clash against Hull City on Wednesday evening. James Tomkins is battling an ankle injury picked up in a clash with Manchester United’s Maroune Fellaini during the Saturday evening clash between the two sides. But even if he hadn’t suffered the knock the odds are that he would probably make way anyway after he failed to respond sufficiently strongly when manhandled by Wayne Rooney before his “wonder goal!”Sam Allardyce is now faced with a big decision to make ahead of a game which is now as big as any the team has played this season. Defeat would see them – after winning four games on the trot – manage to provide the same number of consecutive losses. And sources inside the club believe the manager may have to dispense with his usual “safety first – keep a clean sheet mantra” and perhaps go with pacy overlapping wing back, Colombian international Pablo Armero. An Upton Park source told FootballDirectNews.com exclusively said: “We need to show a lot more adventure against City than we managed against United. I think there will be offensive changes.
- Qatar’s Sheikh Jassim has withdrawn from the process to purchase Manchester United.
- How to Buy Barcelona FC Tickets
- The Amazing Story of Eric Cantona
- Who Will be the Next Manchester United manager?
- Manchester Proves To be the home of Football
- Harry Kane Inspires England to Win
- The Return of Football Fans to The Stadium
- Fixture Changes for Premier League
- Bruno Fernandes: Manchester United Announce Signing
- Who is Bruno Fernandes and Why do Manchester United want to sign him?