Manchester United’s interest in Bayern Munich’s Toni Kroos has developed since last summer with new Dutch boss Louis van Gaal said to be keen on the midfielder. It was former boss David Moyes who had first made contact with Bayern over a possible move as he became burdened by supporters and media over a need to improve the midfield options in the squad. Van Gaal seemingly followed suit and gave the green light to United officials to make enquiries but following research done into those meetings held by Moyes and Bayern, the Dutch international boss has ended his pursuit. Kroos is 100% not joining United, a source close to the club told [FDN]. “He is money driven, we know that he is demanding a massive contract to stay at Bayern and he wanted even more to join us. “The proposed move to United too many twists and turns in recent weeks but now is has seemingly come to an end, United will be looking to turn their attention elsewhere.
- Qatar’s Sheikh Jassim has withdrawn from the process to purchase Manchester United.
- How to Buy Barcelona FC Tickets
- The Amazing Story of Eric Cantona
- Who Will be the Next Manchester United manager?
- Manchester Proves To be the home of Football
- Harry Kane Inspires England to Win
- The Return of Football Fans to The Stadium
- Fixture Changes for Premier League
- Bruno Fernandes: Manchester United Announce Signing
- Who is Bruno Fernandes and Why do Manchester United want to sign him?