Juventus could be set to go on a mass spending spree if they sell Paul Pogba this summer, with Nani and Robin van Persie on their shortlist. According to Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport, the Manchester United duo feature on a lengthy list of players that the Old Lady could be set to move for this summer if they sell Pogba for a reported ˆ70 million (57. 64 million). Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid are believed to be the frontrunners for the midfielder’s signature, while Man United are also reportedly keen on luring Pogba back to Old Trafford, two years after the Frenchman left after growing frustrated at a lack of first-team opportunities. PSG have been linked with offering in the region of 60 million for Pogba, while Real Madrid director and assistant coach Zinedine Zidane has made the 21-year-old his number one target this summer. Should Pogba leave Turin, it could spark something of a spending spree from Juventus with the club keen to reinvest any money received for the midfielder back into the squad. Among those targeted are Nani and Van Persie, both of whom are reportedly not completely happy with life at Man United, while Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko and Real Madrid forward Alvaro Morata are also the subject of interest.
- Qatar’s Sheikh Jassim has withdrawn from the process to purchase Manchester United.
- How to Buy Barcelona FC Tickets
- The Amazing Story of Eric Cantona
- Who Will be the Next Manchester United manager?
- Manchester Proves To be the home of Football
- Harry Kane Inspires England to Win
- The Return of Football Fans to The Stadium
- Fixture Changes for Premier League
- Bruno Fernandes: Manchester United Announce Signing
- Who is Bruno Fernandes and Why do Manchester United want to sign him?