Inter could set to move for Tottenham forward Erik Lamela in the summer, should they fail to sign their other targets. Lamela has become something of a forgotten man at White Hart Lane, having not appeared for Spurs since the start of the year – his last appearance coming on as a late substitute in the 3-0 win at home to Stoke City in December. The Argentine, who cost Spurs a club record fee, worth up to 30 million, from Roma last summer, has failed to establish himself at the club this season, with various concerns over his fitness which has sparked media speculation over his future. Lamela is known to have struggled to adapt to life in England and a move back to Italy has been mooted, either permanently or on a season-long loan, and the latest club to be linked is Inter who, according to newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport, have made the 22-year-old a target should they fail to sign other targets. Inter are hopeful of signing at least two of Manchester City’s Eden Dzeko, their top target, Real Madrid’s Alvaro Morata and Chelsea forward Fernando Torres and, if they fail to do so, then the Nerazzurri could turn their attention to Lamela.
- How to Buy Barcelona FC Tickets
- The Amazing Story of Eric Cantona
- Who Will be the Next Manchester United manager?
- Manchester Proves To be the home of Football
- Harry Kane Inspires England to Win
- The Return of Football Fans to The Stadium
- Fixture Changes for Premier League
- Bruno Fernandes: Manchester United Announce Signing
- Who is Bruno Fernandes and Why do Manchester United want to sign him?
- FA Cup 4th Round Draw Made