Barcelona fought hard to sign the Spanish international from Arsenal and eventually paid 30million plus add-ons to land the La Masia product in 2011 but the club are now said to be willing to listen to offers this summer. Due to a disappointing season which has seen them lose out in both European and domestic cup competition in addition to drifting behind in the title race, a number of significant changes are to be made by the club. As a result, the club have reportedly transfer listed 13 first team players in order to build some financial stability and make room for new recruits, and Fabregas is one of the players whom Bara will be open to offers for. Fans of the club were asked as to whether Barcelona should sell the midfielder for a 40million fee from United and responded in a convincing manner; 84 per cent of fans said he should be sold, while just 16 per cent preferred to keep him, in a poll created by Sport. United have also been offered the chance to sign Fabregas’ teammate, Alex Song, with the club looking to recuperate at least half of the 16million they spent on him in 2012.
- Qatar’s Sheikh Jassim has withdrawn from the process to purchase Manchester United.
- How to Buy Barcelona FC Tickets
- The Amazing Story of Eric Cantona
- Who Will be the Next Manchester United manager?
- Manchester Proves To be the home of Football
- Harry Kane Inspires England to Win
- The Return of Football Fans to The Stadium
- Fixture Changes for Premier League
- Bruno Fernandes: Manchester United Announce Signing
- Who is Bruno Fernandes and Why do Manchester United want to sign him?